Information We Collect and How It Is Used
We collect information from you in several different ways on this site, with the goal of improving your customer experience with New Sprout Organic Farms.
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information on the New Sprout Organic Farms’ website when you make a purchase, create an online account, request information, or subscribe to email. Personal Information may include your name, address, email address, and credit card number. We collect and use such information to enhance your customer experience with us and for marketing purposes such as to:
- Process, track, and fill your orders
- Help make the site easier for you to use
- Provide you with relevant information and content
- Market our organic fertilizers, seeds and other products
- Inform you of special offers and promotions
- Include you in customer surveys
- Log Files. In addition, certain Anonymous Information is collected automatically by our website. This information may include visitor domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and referring domain. The information is tracked in server logs, and may be used to troubleshoot problems, keep content relevant, examine traffic trends, and improve the website experience for visitors. This Anonymous Information is used only in aggregate form.
- Email Addresses. Your email address allows us to send you an order confirmation and customer service messages as necessary. If you have subscribed to our marketing and newsletter emails, we will also send you useful organic growing tips, special offers, customer surveys, and new product updates. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email.
How Information May Be Shared
We will not distribute, sell, or rent your email address to any outside parties.
Privacy of Children Under 13
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
You may choose to submit a product review on our site, newsproutfarms.com. Submitted reviews become the property of New Sprout Organic Farms and may be used at the discretion of New Sprout Organic Farms for branding and promotional purposes.
If you complete a New Sprout Organic Farms’ survey, we may record your email address along with the information you provide us on the questionnaire. We use summaries of the data collected from our surveys to help us improve the service and products we offer you.
Data Security and Safety
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. If you have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call 1-828-357-5501 to place your order over the phone.
You can also print your online shopping cart page and fax your order:
Attention: Grower Support
Or, you can mail your order to us at the following address:
New Sprout Organic Farms
ATTN: Grower Support
1070-1 Tunnel Road, Suite 10-225
Asheville, NC 28805