Register for Tax-Exemption

If you have not already done so, please download and complete Form E595E - Certificate of Exemption. You will then submit the completed Form E595E in the form below.

Please email your supporting documents (Form E595E + NC Agricultural Exemption Card) to to apply, and a member of our Grower Support team will review your documents as soon as possible.

Please note that NC State Sales Tax does not apply to items shipped outside the state of North Carolina. If your billing and shipping addresses are located outside of North Carolina, your default status is tax-exempt.